Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fair Weather Paintings



"A Slice of the Saluda"
Oil on Canvas, 25x8, Gallery Wrap
$350



"Riverbank"
Oil on Canvas, 21x8.5, Gallery Wrap
$250

What a gift from the Saluda Shoals Foundation. Artists were invited last Sunday to come to Saluda Shoals Park to create art for the public. There were many artists participating and many folks came out to watch. It was a great day for painting. I had so much fun that I went back on Monday and painted "Riverbank." Look for me out there again on Sunday too. I will be somewhere on Rawls Creek. Catch me if you can!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it love it love it!!! I especially LOVE the Slice of the Saluda. I can think of several spots in my new home it would go well :-) !!

Unknown said...

Love it love it love it. I especially love the Slice of the Saluda. I can think of several spots in my new house it would look great in!!! :-)